“Federalist” is a graduate of Yale University and presently works in the finance industry. Email Federalist.
Federalist’s biggest issues include (in no particular order):
- Cutting taxes and restoring federal government to the size and scope envisioned by the Founding Fathers.
- Removing speed limits for cars on divided highways.
- Excluding firearm suppressors from NFA regulation and taxes.
- Abolishing government farming subsidies and protective tariffs.
- Eliminating defined-benefit pensions in the public sector.
- Ending U.S. taxpayer funding for the United Nations, World Bank, and other corrupt international organizations.
- Controlling tort abuse and judicial activism.
- Promotion of nuclear energy and nuclear recycling.
- Closing NASA, and instead making the development of productive fusion energy America’s next “moon shot”.
- Breaking the Realtor cartel.
- Breaking the diamond cartel.
- Breaking the public and higher-education cartels.
- Reducing prescription drug controls.
- Privatizing driver licensing.
Federalist’s biggest pet peeves include: